Modern design meets timeless performance in the next generation of TDX. The Invacare TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx Positioning System and new LiNX Technology platform is designed for people seeking exceptional driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability. Refer to owner’s manual for safe driving practices. *Actual driving range and speed will vary based on driving and battery conditions and battery model. Ready to Order? Download the order form here.
- Center Wheel Drive (CWD) provides the smallest turning diameter and smallest overall footprint vs FWD and RWD for optimum maneuverability.
- Find premium solutions for the most clinically complex needs with Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx (ULM) Power Positioning System: tilt and recline; tilt, recline and elevate; tilt, recline and power legrests; tilt, recline, elevate and power legrests.
- G-Trac Technology helps provide precise tracking for imprecise environments such as side slopes. Uneven or soft ground, or even bunched up carpets or door jambs.
- Invacare LiNX Technology is an insight inspired control system with advanced technology that provides a superb driving experience for users and allows professionals to configure and tailor the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair quickly and more intuitively.
- SureStep Suspension and Stability Lock work in synergy to help maintain balance and provide stability when transitioning over obstacles.
With a series of remotes, data useful for consumers, providers and clinicians, and a thoughtful, intuitive design, the LiNX Technology platform delivers something for everyone.
The LiNX Technology Story
To understand the needs of power wheelchair users, we started by understanding people. LiNX Technology is the innovative result of extensive insights gleaned from two years of power wheelchair user research, testing, and input around the globe.
This modular system features interchangeable driver controls and accessory modules that can be easily connected and programmed to accommodate client needs as they evolve over time. This allows the user to retain the technology that is familiar to them while benefitting from product advancements and updates over the lifetime of the system.
Technology with a Human Touch
In addition to designing a common platform to meet simple to complex needs, user insights also led us to introduce the first touch screen for the complex rehab industry, thoughtfully adapted for power chair users. The paradigm shattering touch screen is similar to your smart phone‘s touch screen in operation and features:
- Requires virtually no force to operate.
- Features a customizable touch zone to accommodate a user‘s range of motion.
- Includes nubs on its sides so a user can navigate its buttons by feel when reclined.
Adaptive Load Compensation
Maintaining a consistent speed when driving over soft surfaces (a rug) or going up an incline can be tricky and often tiring, which is why we built intelligent technology into our control system. LiNX has the ability to constantly analyse and immediately react to any differences between what should be happening and what is actually happening as you drive. It provides low speed control, to reduce castor lock on soft surfaces and assist with going through doorways or approaching tables, and creep control to improve hold on slopes.
Power Positioning Choices Tailored To Accommodate Needs From Simple To Complex
Premium solutions for the most clinically complex needs Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx (ULM) Power Positioning.
- Modular system designed to meet an individual’s changing needs
- Up to 50° of CG tilt for efficient pressure relief
- Up to 168° of recline with Extended Shear Reduction (ESR) to help reduce damaging shear forces and maintain posture
- LNX Power Center Mount Elevating Foot Platform for smooth and effective leg elevation and positioning
- Easy, ‘in-clinic’ dimensional adjustments to help ensure optimal system set-up and performance
- Seat to floor heights as low as 17.25” with up to 12”of seat elevation to assist with essential, daily activities and promote safe transfers
Why an Advanced Positioning System?
We’ve paired the TDX SP2 Power Wheelchair base’s superior performance with a industry leading function and reliability of the Motion Concepts Ultra Low Maxx Power Positioning System.
Functional Recline – Reduced shear
The Ultra Low Maxx System boasts a thoughtful recline design that replicates the body’s natural pivots to provide a full recline motion that greatly reduces the amount of harmful shear forces in the system.
Easy “In-Clinic” Adjustments
Sometimes a small adjustment can go a long way. The Ultra Low Maxx System helps enable easy adjustment of common dimensions such as seat depth, system center of gravity, back height, arm width (adjustable width recline cantilever arms) and lower leg length.
Center of Attention
Center mount articulating foot platforms provide a full range of elevation while greatly reducing the overall footprint of the power wheelchair. The industry leading LNX legrests also work with the natural pivot points at the knee to provide a smooth, natural, virtually silent repositioning of the legs.
A customizable power positioning system that adjusts to your body over time, the Ultra Low Maxx System enhances function, helping you to actively participate in daily life.
VARYING WIDTH OPTIONS
With adjustable width (16″-22″) and depth (16″-23″) options, it’s the ultimate in support and comfort.
RANGE OF OPTIONS
A wide selection of backrest, headrest and armrest options ensure a tailored power positioning system.
MAXX SEAT RAIL
This feature allows for a range of accessories to be easily mounted and infinitely adjusted to support your positioning needs.