The MULTICHAIR 4224 features all of the Nuprodx hallmarks: Light, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability, they are adaptable to nearly any living situation. Their modular design allows them to easily pack down into a compact package, making them an ideal choice for those who are not in the same living quarters every day.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 22” to 25-3/4” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA), and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Two 24” diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and vinyl-coated hand rims
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Large, 6” diameter front casters with total-lock brakes
- Won’t rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- “20” x 20″ seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.