The MULTICHAIR 6000 Leckey features a roll-in base with patented connector bridge, to increase both bath safety and help prevent caregiver lifting-type injuries that can come from lifting the user in and out of a deep tub. The user is transfered into the system away from the hazards in the bathroom, the roll-in base moved tubside, and the connector bridge fitted, which allows the Leckey chair to slide into the bath tub safely and smoothly. Four sizes are available, and the system can be easily converted to a MULTICHAIR 6000 chair-style system for a minimal cost should a standard seat arrangement be desired at a later date.
- Utilizes the same sliding base as the highly-regarded Nuprodx tub / slider systems, in use in thouands of homes
- Leckey chair backrest angle can be adjusted from 0° to 90°, and the calf support set in four different positions
- Adjustable chest belt has lateral pads to provide support for added security
- Optional Head Support can easily be added to the backrest
- Adjustable off-set legs on tub base allow easy fitting to different bathtub shapes / widths
- Four high-quality 5” Tente casters with total-lock brakes
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode: Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and Delrin®
- Available in sizes Leckey 1 through 4 (1 and 2 utilize 17” long x 17” wide roll-in and tub base, Sizes 3 and 4 are fitted to a 20″ long x 17″ wide roll-in and tub base.
- Height-adjustable with 159 lb. weight capacity
- Mesh cover can be removed and washed at temperatures up to 140F
- Approximate weight: 46 pounds
- Weight capacity: 159 pounds
- Roll-in base and tub base passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability (Actual Leckey Bath Chair unit not tested)