The Quickie® S-6 Series electric wheelchairs are built tough for serious outdoor enthusiasts. Top speeds up to 8.5 mph, standard 4-pole motors, and dynamic suspension overcome tough terrain while the hybrid base maneuvers gracefully indoors. Seating options such as tilt, recline, and power elevating legrests ensure your positioning needs are met.
The S-6 Series’ drive wheel is located between traditional mid-wheel and rear-wheel drive positions. Combining the tight turning radius and maneuverability of mid-wheel drive with the all-terrain performance you expect from rear-wheel drive, the S-6 gives you the best of both worlds.
Each of the S-6 Series’ six wheels operate independently for superior traction and handling. Whether you’re up against snow, gravel, or steep hill climbs, the S-6 Series power wheelchairs conquer them all while giving you a smooth, stable ride.
The S-6 Series’ battery compartments are some of the easiest to access in the power wheelchair market. If your batteries need replaced or serviced, you can stay seated in your wheelchair during maintenance.
The S-6 Series wheelchairs offer a broad range of power seating options. An optional 53° of power tilt, power recline with shear reduction, and power elevating and articulating legrests help position you for your best level of function.
Features of the Quickie® S-6 Series electric wheelchairs
- The battery compartment of the vehicle can be easily accessed.
- The controller is also easily accessible.
- The transverse suspension used is that of Fox Shox.
Specifications of the power wheelchair
- The approximate weight of the vehicle is about 128 pounds without including the batteries.
- The width of the seat ranges from about 14 to 24 inches whereas its depth ranges from 14 to 22 inches.
- The height of the seats has been calculated to be about 18.5 inches when in tilted position.
- The electronic option present in the vehicle is the R-net or the VR2 Joystick.
Benefits of the vehicle
- The s6 series is said to have a wheelbase which is compact and durable and perfect for high maneuvering.
- The suspensions present are also of superior or top-notch quality.