The First Shear Reducing Standing System designed to supply proper positioning and support while standing, sitting or during the transition from one to the other. The comfortable, Easy-To-Use solid seat stander is available with all the features to make your standing program a success!
- Swivel Seat Option: No need to move or remove supports-simply pivot the seat, transfer in, swivel into place and raise to standing!
- Transfer Friendly: Armrests, lift arms & knee supports flip up and away for easy transfer
- Open Frame Design: Close to the frame wheelchair access for ease of transfers.
- Easy Access Frame: Patient lift friendly frame accommodates lift access and ease of positioning
- Sizes: Symmetry Youth covers the size ranges from 3 foot 6 inches thru 5 foot 6 inches in height.
The Symmetry Youth’s ability to put the body in correct full upright weight bearing and achieve mild hyperextension at the hips while reducing the negative effects of shear is unique to standing systems and is the key to correct standing. This allows adjustment of the standing position for maximum stretch and a progressive standing program. This achievement has evolved through the Symmetry Youth’s unique design principles.
- Easy on and easy off Support Vest has padded quick-release buckles and Velcro adjustability for the best upper body positioning.
- Solid, Height-Adjustable Padded Calf Panel keeps the feet and legs in a neutral and safe position and assists during transfers.
- Independently Adjustable Kneepads supply extra adjustment to fine-tune positioning of the lower extremities.
- Add Hip Guides to the seat to assist with positioning the pelvis, hip sway or positional patterns and incorrect seated posture.
- Low Back supplies support while allowing free movement to range and stretch. (Includes our Adjustable-Sliding-Back)
- Adding Extended Back creates a 20″ tall back for maximum support when needed. (Includes our Adjustable-Sliding-Back)
- Lateral Supports are added to control tone or patterns that create instability during sitting or standing. (Optional Back Required)
- Height and Depth Adjustable Headrest supplies comfortable support with fast tool-free adjustments
- Frame Colors: Grey, Blue, Black, and Purple
- Other features include: Seat Belt, Steel Caster Upgrade, Two Piece Pump handle, Quad Pump Handle, Padded Chest Belt, and Roho Knee Pads
Custom Needs: Prime Engineering’s products have been designed with the flexibility to meet most clients’ needs within their standard features and options. If you have special needs, questions, or any other item that we may assist you with, our engineering department and standing and positioning specialists will be happy to answer your question or assist you with the design and fabrication of a unit to meet your needs.